Splityarn pouches, and berry branch brooch

>> Friday, February 03, 2006

Ok don't be jealous, but I had another great package in the mail today. I ordered these two pouches from splityarn a little while ago. She also sent this cute Scrabble stitch marker (with a C for Claire)! I just love the great fabrics and combinations of colours she uses, and of course the finishing on her things is really professional. I love them! I recommend her etsy shop too: splityarn.etsy.com.

In the meantime I have been busy working on secret things to go in swap packages, but here is one thing that I can show, it's a brooch with the berry branch embroidery on it. I'm going to put this one in my etsy shop. It's made from very thick wool felt, with pink wool blanket stitch around the outside, and berries and branches embroidered in wool on the front. The back has a red wool fabric lining behind the brooch pin.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  February 03, 2006  

this is lovely! all your photos and little things are so beautiful...I love your taste in color and style!

Anonymous,  February 04, 2006  

Hi! those pouches are so wicked!

I wanted to let you know that your pics dont appear on bloglines. Im not sure why but there ya go.

have a nice day :)

Claire Louise Milne February 04, 2006  

I heard that my pictures aren't showing up in bloglines, but I signed up and I can see them in bloglines, so I don't know how to fix it! I'm looking into it and thanks for telling me!

Anonymous,  February 05, 2006  

That broch is just lovely!!

krissy February 06, 2006  

heya, i found you via the t.o. craft alert blog. you've got such a cute space over here. i love your crafty brooch! i'll have to go check out your etsy shop (even though i'm broke...boo.)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP