My craft table

>> Friday, December 14, 2007

You can see one of the messenger bags in the corner of this picture

The craft sale at the Tranzac went pretty well. I had Bradley to keep me company and a few friends dropped by. So nice to see you!

I'm wondering about going back this weekend. I don't have a table reserved but the organizer said I could come by and there would either be a cancellation or she could find me a small table/corner. So if you missed me last week you could come this weekend.

My table was a bit dark so these aren't great pictures, but here are some of the bags:These are my new needle books. There are just three left. The covers are brown cordoruy or linen, with wool applique flowers and cream-coloured wool pages.
I found this glass tray recently and used it to display my jewellery:
I like the Tranzac Club. I used to live on Brunswick Avenue in a rented studio apartment on the third floor of one of the old Victorian houses. Now that I think of it, the bathroom floors on the second floor had nice old hexagonal floor tiles. And I used to go to the Tranzac a lot. They have lots of different events there, including my friend John Southworth who played last Saturday evening - a show I was sorry to miss. And they've had lots of crafts shows over the years, back when I was wondering if I would try it myself one day. So it feels quite cosy...and sort of nostalgic.

5 comments:

Felicia December 15, 2007  

Glad you had a good show. Your bags look great :)

sew nancy December 15, 2007  

I always adore your needlebooks. They are my favorite of your items.
I also use a mirror tray just like that to display my vintage button bobbies at the store I have my wares at in Hoboken.
Glad you had a good craft show

Tonje December 18, 2007  

I really like your needle books. They look great!

Unknown December 19, 2007  

Everything looks so beautiful! I particularly love your needlebooks and bags. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Isra Sanmiguel January 20, 2008  

l love your books, and also the bags, they look amazinga and the fabrics are so cool, greetings from mexico

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP