Craft sale preparations!

>> Saturday, December 08, 2007

We're back at home and all the tiles are installed. There's still some finishing work to do but I think it's going to be really nice. So today I'm getting everything ready for the craft sale tomorrow:

The Artisans Gift Fair (free admission)
The Tranzac Club (south of Bloor between Bathurst and Spadina)
292 Brunswick Avenue
from 12-6pm

I've made a few pincushions recently, from lovely fabric I bought at a wonderful new shop, The Workroom, that we visited the other day after the Designer Fabric Outlet. The owner Karyn, imports all the best Japanese fabric, and has pretty displays of vintage threads and jars, and has a row of little tables with sewing machines you can rent by the hour. The shop has classes and a library with all the best crafts books. It was like looking at my own bookself!Today I'm finishing up little details such as adding nice pearl snaps for the handbags. I really love my new labels and have been adding them to everything. My table will have pouches, handbags, totes, pincushions, needle books, silver beaded jewellery, portable shoppers made from red and white leafy IKEA fabric that have matching little bags to keep them in, wool trivets for your teapots, knitted eyeglass cases and every purchase comes with free Thumbelina gift tags! Hope to see you there...

4 comments:

Anonymous,  December 08, 2007  

these look really fabulous!! tonight i going start prepping for my craft sales. i'm making some christmas giftbaskets. I'll post some pics when they're ready!! good luck with the sales!!

elisabetha December 08, 2007  

i wish i could be there in person! but sending my support from across the ocean :) those sneak peeks look lovely.

HomeMadeOriginals December 09, 2007  

wonderful fabric/colors in your pincushions!

meg December 12, 2007  

what a lovely mix of prints!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP