Crafty shopping - part 2

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009

This item was also found in a new online art/craft shop. This one is a beautiful little art print by the talented Gemma Correll purchased from Bakers Dozen. I found this shop after visiting Fieldguided who is also featured in the shop.
This one is still available if you'd like the same print (from a limited edition). The bubble is made from actual tissue paper. I just have to find the perfect frame for this little treat. For now it's perched on my studio shelves for inspiration.

2 comments:

Jannie aka Chickengirl September 28, 2009  

The print is so cute! I want! Thanks for sharing the links!

anabela / fieldguided October 05, 2009  

Oh, I'm so glad you got some Bakers' Dozen goodness! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP