Knitted goods - Christmas presents

>> Saturday, December 24, 2005

These are the presents I knitted for my family this Christmas. I'll post bigger pictures on Flickr later on. I know I should take a break from blogging, but I just started a month and a half ago and I can't seem to stop! I even have another post planned for tomorrow...although I will warn you it is a little on the sentimental side and involves a cloth doll. For those of you who won't be looking at blogs tomorrow, I wish you a very merry Christmas and happy holidays!

3 comments:

Anabel December 26, 2005  

I love all your family presents!

Anonymous,  December 27, 2005  

Claire, Haleigh loves her pink purse, and carries it wherever she goes (for the Holidays; that's been mostly just around the house!).

Thanks,

Claire Louise Milne December 27, 2005  

That's wonderful! Meanwhile, I haven't stopped wearing by beautiful bird necklace. thanks Simon

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP