Children's grammar book - illustration project

>> Monday, December 05, 2005

Hurrah! I've finished my latest book, a grammar book for a children's book publisher in South Korea. There was a total of 231 illustrations, 10 of which were large, and the rest quite small. I had three weeks to do the final colour art after the sketches were approved. As usual I managed to do it on time, but down to the wire and had to stay up until 2:30 am last night. Many many thanks to my hero, Bradley, who helped dramatically with the scanning, touch up and uploading.

As usual you can click to see the picture enlarged if you like. This is my quick style, it's fun to do and I like to think that it's cheerful and will appeal to the kids. Let's hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP