Freelton antique mall

>> Friday, January 28, 2011

I've mentioned before how much I love the St. Jacobs antique mall, across the road from the huge farmer's market. Well last weekend we had a rented car again and we discovered another one! I say "we", but usually it's me asking, Bradley Googling and then me coaxing him to take me. Luckily we had time to go, but unluckily we only had about 30 minutes and once again I found myself dashing through a wonderland (to me) of vintage collectibles and antiques anxious to see as much as possible before we had to go.

If we had more time I might have found more things, but as it was quick I just grabbed some jars of buttons. To me, that's not something that requires a thoughtful decision making process. A jar of vintage buttons for $5? Yes! See, it's automatic, just like that.
So in the interests of a quick post, I took a photo of the flyer so you can see all the details there. You can click on the picture to see it larger.

So I do recommend this place, it really is nice, in a big barnlike building, two full floors, so many things and everything labelled for you as there aren't any vendors there. You just take your picks to the front desk.

2 comments:

Yvette January 31, 2011  

Yes! I love it there! My sister and I go a couple of times a year.

Birthday Party Babble February 26, 2011  

Aren't buttons the best? I sometimes use small bowls of fancy buttons with a name card in them as place cards for tea parties.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP