New items in my shop!

>> Tuesday, September 07, 2010

There are lots of new things in my shop now...
I just needed to get started with updating it again. I had some new wristlets ready, particularly two in one of my favourite barkcloth prints, a painting by Grandma Moses. The bits I've picked are snowy woods, one of them with a little cottage:
 I had a navy blue floral sweethaven bag ready as well:
The blue needlebook is the last one of that batch and I'll make some new ones soon in a different set of colours:
And a special bonus just for my blog readers - buy any wristlet, bag or needle book from my shop and mention this blog in the comments and I will send a free bonus, one of my little deer print pincushions!
NOTE * Each pincushion is a little different, offer good for September 2010, while quantities last. *
 Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

andrea September 13, 2010  

I love those barkcloth wristlets :)

Alix September 24, 2010  

I love them too - so I've ordered one for myself - a present for being good for a week!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP