Red Sweethaven bag

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My first Sweethaven bag for the shop is done - I actually finished it a couple of weeks ago but wanted to wait for a new set of labels to arrive.
These ones are really sweet with red, orange and pink flowers on a brown branch.
This bag is made up of a fun mix of fabrics, inspired by a cute vintage style polka dot print of red on white. It's an upholstery weight fabric that I thought had a retro look.
The top flap is appliqued with a pretty vintage white doily.

For more details, you can visit the red Sweethaven bag in my shop!

7 comments:

antmee,  March 10, 2010  

very nice! Should sell real quick.

Belinda,  March 11, 2010  

Gorgeous! Really love your new labels too! Did you design the flower branch yourself or is it a ready made design?? lovely, lovely!!

Fine Hand,  March 11, 2010  

love the added touch of the doily!

Crafts a la Mode,  March 11, 2010  

Very pretty. pretty blog, too.

I like how you have the two rows on the right side of your blog.

Take care, Linda

Cele,  March 14, 2010  

Oh such Beautiful labels, nice bag too :)

Nuria,  March 20, 2010  

I really like it!!!

Baby Couture,  June 15, 2010  

I would like to know where you get your labels from, they are adorable and I am looking to get a set under my new boutique name. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP