City of Craft

>> Thursday, December 12, 2013

Artwork by Selena Wong
This year was busy, and with some hard times, and I didn't manage to apply for City of Craft. I've been there every year since the beginning so this doesn't feel right to me but I'm really looking forward to visiting and being able to just wander around and take it all in. Every year I'm amazed at how much talent there is out there and I find the show so inspiring. I also take home treasures that I still love years later. These are things that have the charm, beauty and quality of being hand-made by dedicated artists that give meaning to the term "labour of love".

Please go and treat yourself and your loved ones to the very best!

DETAILS
City of Craft 2013
December 14 & 15, 2013
Saturday 11:00am-6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm
$2 Admission
Children under 12 FREE
The Theatre Centre
1087 & 1093 Queen Street West
Toronto

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 17, 2013  

Hi Claire - I usually attend City of Craft every year, and once again this year I was looking for your table. I hope all is well and you're able to continue your exquisite crafting in the new year!

take care,
Janet

Claire Louise Milne December 19, 2013  

Thank you Janet, that's nice to hear. I am starting to feel more crafty lately :) Anyone who's reading this, visit Janet's blog to see some lovely quilts!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP