Quiet Christmas

>> Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just before the flurry of Christmas and just after the flurry of craft shows, I took a little quiet afternoon to knit up a sweater for Francis. My friend Sarah had alerted me to the fact that while the new pants were nice, he needed a sweater like Fifi's to complete the ensemble.
I wanted to make it red and had a nice little ball of merino in my stash but it wasn't quite enough so the sleeves are pretty short. On the other hand, how long do you go with a monkey?

Happy holidays to everyone, and wishing you everything good in the New Year. Thanks for all your visits!

 

3 comments:

sew nancy December 23, 2010  

perfect
merry christmas to you too.

Sarah December 23, 2010  

These are so sweet. Merry Christmas!

Chloe December 30, 2010  

Cute!
I need to make my sock monkey a sweater!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP