Glitter houses: part one

>> Friday, December 12, 2014

I've been working on another craft project I've wanted to do for years, some vintage style glitter houses. I found a very charming 1968 pattern that is available at Little Glitter Houses. Just scroll to the bottom of the page if you're interested in the pattern which is from a vintage magazine. Instead of drafting the pattern to size it up, I printed the patterns at the actual size to make miniature houses. I've painted them and the next step is to add some glitter.

I'll post the results soon, but in the meantime I just wanted to mention that City of Craft is this weekend! I'm not a vendor but I can't wait to be an admiring shopper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP