Valentine's Trunk Show 2

>> Monday, February 11, 2008

log cabin heart pin created by Jen Anisef, Toronto Craft Alert

The Valentine's Trunk show was great, so many people showed up and it was great to see what everyone had made. I took home a few treats, there were just too many nice things to tempt!
Back view of the heart pinSilver sheep charm necklace, created by Allison Wells, Papersnake Jewellery
Vintage rosewood crochet hooks, Becky Johnson, Sweetie Pie Press
Assorted vintage buttons, Lucie Davies, Button Me Up

I also bought this blue bamboo fabric from Karyn and it's been whipped up into curtains that are now gracing the sliding doors that are in our kitchen at the back of the house. And they're everything I hoped they would be.

6 comments:

Johanna Masko February 11, 2008  

Wow- that was fast! The curtains look great.

Roberta February 11, 2008  

I really love your blog. It's so much fun!

meg February 12, 2008  

I love the teeny tiny log cabin heart pin. What a great thing to find and bring home. How did the show go for you?

oliver rain February 12, 2008  

I'm so jealous that you got to be there. I am travelling to Toronto this coming weekend and I was looking for things to do. Oh well. I'm sure I'll find a few things to do anyway. I love the suitcase from the previous post. I could have just purchased the whole thing and travelled back home.

toronto craft alert February 13, 2008  

thanks for the brooch love claire! such a nice pic, i'll need to save that.

we were all marvelling at your speed with the curtains last night at the workroom s'n'b - there was a little crowd around the computer looking at your post and cooing!

xjx

hellskitten February 26, 2008  

oooh i wish for crochet hooks that look like that!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP