More rabbits

>> Friday, March 26, 2010

Notice Miss Sleepy Head is the one dozing in the background

I guess it might have something to do with Easter... but these little guys are turning up everywhere. Here they are hiding out in Bradley's knitting basket.

So there's a yellow one:
She's perfect for spring, with a cheerful mix of yellow prints and a yellow floral ribbon around her neck.

And there's a blue one:
This one has a retro style zigzag fabric combined with a blue vintage floral carefully salvaged from a 30s apron. I saved every scrap of fabric from that apron! Luckily it was torn or I wouldn't have been able to cut into it in the first place. She has a little crocheted neck warmer.*
*No I didn't crochet it myself, it's really just a scrap of trim.

Here's the back view:
These two have already been doing some crafting together:
But all three are besties. Hmm. I've never written that word before, it looks weird.
None of them have names because they're all leaving me to go to friends...

3 comments:

sweetie pie press March 26, 2010  

uh oh. bunnies at the trunk show? it's karyn's weak spot. and a grey one? she might explode.

Susan Mitchell March 26, 2010  

These bunnies are adorable! I love the fabric combinations that you used :)

antmee March 26, 2010  

More cute rabbits! And I must say that I'm envious of your fabric stash too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP