Shop updates - pincushions!

>> Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I've been using my little skeins of homespun yarn to make some new creations for the shop. I wasn't chosen to be in City of Craft this year, so rather than save my handmade things they're going into my etsy shop.

These little pincushions are crocheted with my handspun yarn, with fabric sewn on top and some vintage button and wool felt embellishment. The brown one has a bit of feedsack, and the pink one is just one of many bits of fabric I had on hand. I knew all that hoarding would eventually be useful!

2 comments:

Fruen November 07, 2009  

What a fine idea.. I simply love them.. maybe I should try and make something like it.. Really beatifull... :)

Anonymous,  November 10, 2009  

I love these so much and i hope to see more of them soon! hope all is wonderful well with you!
Lisa

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP