Getting ready

>> Friday, December 12, 2008

Tomorrow is the City of Craft crafts sale and I'm puttering around getting ready. I have things to sort through and find, things to finish up and new things to make. Everything is lined up on my dining table so I can see what I have: shoppers, totes, messenger bags, earrings, necklaces, pincushions, pouches, one hat, one flower brooch, one eyeglass case, trivets, bracelets, bird postcards, and last but not least needle books!

This picture shows some completed needle books. Please visit me tomorrow and don't forget the first 100 people in the door get free swag in a fabulous tote that I'm coveting myself!

4 comments:

sew nancy December 12, 2008  

everything looks really nice claire
i really like the messenger bags and of course the needlebooks
happy holidays!

Cele December 13, 2008  

Good Luck at the craft fair.
Let us know how you do.
Happy Holidays !

rita s December 14, 2008  

I bought your eyeglass case..and I adore it. Beautiful embroidery.

I'd love to know what other shows you do too.

Rita

Claire Louise Milne December 14, 2008  

Thank you everyone!
Thanks Rita, so glad you like it!
Blog post soon about the show...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP