Winter chickadee

>> Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I just finished the fourth and final piece in my bird series of paintings. These are watercolours that I'm having printed on postcards and will sell in my etsy shop as a set. I'm working on getting them printed today! The cards represent the seasons, so this is winter, with a black-capped chickadee. Here's a detail: In case you're wondering I just checked today and while I didn't think of it before, it luckily turns out that they don't usually migrate.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 22, 2006  

Gasp! This is truly beautiful. You are a very talented woman.

Anonymous,  November 22, 2006  

Wow...this is such an amazing little picture...I just love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP