Crafternoon Tea - You're invited!

>> Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I was thrilled to be chosen for Crafternoon Tea this year. It's a Leslieville craft show that I've visited a few times and I've always loved the warm friendly vibe and amazing mix of talent.
Barkcloth Lady by a River wristlet
I'm busy making new things, many of which are sneaking their way into my etsy shop in the meantime.
Mustard-linen owl-embroidered needle book
Snowy Forest with Deer
The day of the market I'll be closing the etsy shop, then before reopening I'll delete things that get sold at Crafternoon Tea. This will probably be my only craft show this winter/Christmas so please come by!

When: Saturday November 27th, 11am to 5pm
Where: Queen St. East Presb. Church (Queen E. & Carlaw)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP