Yard Sale

>> Thursday, June 10, 2010

I've been getting ready for the latest Trunk Show at the Workroom which is this Sunday. I'm excited about this one, lots of talented folks will be there indoors and in the backyard and as usual lots of temptation, I'm sure, for me to bring home a few things myself..

I'll be bringing bags - along with some clearance bags - pouches, needle books, pincushions, wool embroidered brooches, cosies, bird cards and jewellery.  For my rummage/craft supplies I have a few vintage sewing odds and ends, fabric packs and the covered button sets pictured above.

For pictures of the goods (from lots of the vendors) that will be on sale and for details (where? when?) you can visit the Flickr page here.

Hope to see you guys there!

2 comments:

Alix June 13, 2010  

Those buttons look just gorgeous. I love the big blue flowery one in the tin. I wish I could be there - bit too far to travel but sounds wonderful.

Lisa PN July 27, 2010  

Amazing Buttons!

I included you in a list of inspiring Toronto Crafter/Bloggers!

Hope you are doing amazing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP