Textile Museum - Decorator Fabric Sale

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

$2 small pink piece of fabric, $5 larger brown wool piece of fabric

Today I rode my bicycle downtown and had a quick peek at the fabric sale at the Textile Museum. This one is a lot smaller than the big sale in the Spring, but it was still worth going. There's some fabric outside on tables, then upstairs there is a large room with more fabric, some buttons and some handmade items.

I bought a scrap of pink fabric, a piece of brown wool fabric and some buttons:
$20 set of four antique glass buttons, $2 MOP button, $3 MOP button

I chose two mother-of-pearl buttons and a set of four antique glass buttons. The buttons are special, so while these were expensive I think they were good value... well I don't really know but the four on the right are the prettiest buttons I've ever seen and I knew if I went home without them I would be thinking about them later.

It's not too late for you to go too! Here's the info:
p.s. they were saying that new buttons would be for sale on Saturday so you all the best things won't be gone if you go then!

For the Love of Cloth: Decorator Fabric Sale

Friday October 23 11:00 am - 5:00 pm and
Saturday October 24 11:00 am - 3:00 pm

Textile Museum of Canada
55 Centre Avenue (Dundas St. W & University Ave., St. Patrick subway)
Toronto, Ontario
M5G 2H5
(416) 599-5321

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP