Tidbits

>> Tuesday, June 24, 2008

flower decorations made by my niece

I've been busy with artwork for a few assignments, including final artwork for a book I've been working on since last fall. It has to be confidential until the book is published, so I may be some time before I can show what I've been up to. But I wanted to mention it in case you think I sit on the couch and eat bonbons all day.

But the main reason for the quick post, is to mention that the lovely and talented Karyn from the Workroom now has a blog. Which you should visit.

Oh and this, which I love. (Thanks for the link Simon).

Ok that's all I had to say.

4 comments:

Mel June 25, 2008  

Thanks for making me cry at work. ::sniff::

Oh wait. I'm not reading blogs at work. Really, I'm not.

Claire Louise Milne June 25, 2008  

No of course not, no one reads blogs at work :-)

Jannie aka Chickengirl June 25, 2008  

Heheh. I think we all need to remind all our friends and family we aren't sitting around eating bon bons all day :-)

Love your brown and aqua world!

Anonymous,  June 27, 2008  

what?! how sweet of you to mention my newborn blog.

i love the floral arrangements in the multiple bowls. I always forget to bring flowers into the house from the garden. They are so cheery.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP